Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Just a few words

It's been a lot to deal with of late.

I went to a friend's wake, he was only forty. I worked with the guy for a long while, and I will miss him.

We signed a lease on a new apartment.

The Giants (I'm a long time fan) won the Super Bowl in the most improbably fashion ever.

Sheldon Brown passed away.

I voted today.

I'm waiting to find out in the next few days what the corporate restructuring plan has to tell me about my future.

I'm at about my limit for handling things in this life.

Tigger has things going on that she talked about on her blog... I am worried for folks, and it's all a lot to deal with.

Insofar as I'm ever funny, I haven't really felt ready and able to bring the funny or the illuminating as poorly as usual.

It'll come back, I think.

I'm also trying to quit smoking. I've never picked an easy time to do anything.

No comments: